Get The Look

Hi lovelies :)
Festivities are round the corner and we are all set with our ensemble to rock the festivals.My style is more of a mix of ethnic with modern touch and here I present my Unique Ethnic Look I created using Myntra products.These are the beautiful things I have planned to wear on the coming festival.

About my look-
I am a modern woman and I beleive in giving a contemporary touch to whatever I wear.I like creating my own unique style to look different in crowd.I am more like a experimental woman who love to play with colors and mix-n-match fashion.I dont like to be simple and this time I thought of creating a look for me which relates to my personality very well.
I have included this printed maxi skirt from the brand Global Desi(I love this ethnic brand so much).Crop top trend is everywhere and how can forget it to add in my look.The blue crop top with pink maxi skirt is a perfect combination to give a new look.These ethnic pieces makes me look colorful.To glam up the look,I have creatively added the hanging earrings in gold tone because gold gives a cultural connect to our style.Then I decided to add the heels in golden color so that it complements my attire.Adding multicolored bangles to every looks is my personal favourite and I can never forget to wear these cool bangles in a stacked bangles style which is so cool these days.
Myntra.com provides us with a wide range of products to choose from whether its for festive wear or work wear or casual wear.For me Myntra.com is a like a personal style guide.So I would say when in doubt just click on Myntra.com.
If you like the products I have used to curate this ethnic look,You can simply click on the below links and check the complete collection on their store.Myntra keeps us fashionable at an affordable price.

Product Links~
1.Skirt
2.Crop Top
3.Heels
4.Bangles
5.Earrings

My unique ethnic look

Get The Look


Red top
myntra.com


Maxi skirt
myntra.com



Red earrings
myntra.com


Tri color jewelry
myntra.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts