STRANDS STUDIO: FACIAL REVIEW

Hello readers,

I was given the opportunity to review a service at Strands Studio Salon, so I jumped at the chance. I selected facial service as this is just what I needed. Strands Studio are a well established salon and they have 6 salons in Delhi. I visited their salon at Sainik Farms.



On arrival there is a comfy waiting area.It was my first visit to their salon and I found the interiors were impressive. The staff was polite.
One of the staff member told me about  the types of facials available there. They recommended the facial according to my skin type. The beauty expert who was assigned to do my facial, was completely professional, extremely knowledgable and friendly too :)



The facial started with the cleansing of my face to remove all the dust. It was followed up by exfoliating with scrub and removal of blackheads and whiteheads. Then the expert applied face pack. After few minutes it was removed and moisturiser was applied followed up by the face massage. I found the all the tanning on my facial skin was removed after this facial and got a The products used were from Wella Professional range. I loved this relaxing and rejuvenating facial at Strands Salon. I would like to thank Strands Salon for this fabulous facial.



They have something for everyone and you must try their services.
You can visit this outlet at Sainik Farms, W-13

Have you visited their salon? Do let me know in comments.

Thanks
Fashion Umbrella Team

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts