Maybelline White Superfresh for the #GirlOnTheGo

Hello friends,

It's going to be a quick review post of Maybelline White Superfresh Compact. I got a mail to try this latest launch from Maybelline New York and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I ordered this shade called Shell out of the three shades available (other two shades are-Pearl and Coral).


This compact powder came beautifully packed. After using it, I found the results were amazing and my skin was looking more fair and fresh. It doesnt make my skin oily and really blends well with my skin tone. It looks so natural on the skin.

Results:
It lasts upto 12 hours giving me fair look.

I would love to use it again and will stick to this compact

I would like to give 5/5 to this product for the excellent results

Would I recommend this product?- Yes,I highly recommend this powder compact to all my readers.

Thanks
Fashion Umbrella Team

Comments

Popular Posts