GARNIER FRUCTIS:HAPPY HAIR CHALLENGE

Hi friends!
As we all know that our hair helps in adding more beauty and to have good and healthy hair we need to use good shampoo and conditioner.
I am taking Garnier Happy Hair challenge and I am really excited about it.I received the hamper few days back ,it contains shampoo and conitioner. I am looking forward to use it from tomorrow.
I would like to tell you all that my hair health is not that good as I am facing hairfall problems and the hair quality is not best.I have some white hair  also.I want to have strong and lustrous hair and that is the reason I think that Garnier Fructis TRIPLE NUTRITION will help me in strengthening my hair.


My initial feedback about this product:I feel this might help in making my hair shiny and healthy as it has got triple nutrition of 3 nourishing oils~coconut,almond and olive oil.Its triple nutrition will nourish the scalp,will give shine to hair and will reduce split ends too.



Price of Garnier Fructis TRIPLE NUTRITION Shampoo and Conditioner

Rs 135 for 175 ml

Packaging:

This white creamy colored shampoo and conditioner both comes in a yellow plastic bottle packaging.

Fragrance:It smells like a fresh fruit.

I am really happy to take this hair challenge and will share the results soon with you all.I hope this shampoo and conditioner works well on my hair so that I can have happy hair.

Thank You
Fashion Umbrella

Comments

Popular Posts